• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

redeem Creative Cloud bonus code 2020

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Submit more than 600 images in 2020, but I haven't received yet my reedem code.. my signature will end in 2 weeks, what should I do?

best

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

I believe the 2020 bonus was for number of images sold (150+) rather than number of images uploaded, as it had been for the previous 2 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

JC is correct, the qualification criteria was different in 2020 than it was in 2019. To qualify for a single app subscription bonus you needed to have sold a minimum of 150 licenses in 2020, for all apps bonus qualification, 5,000 or more downloads was required. If you qualified, you should see a blue banner at the top of the contributor portal when you log in. 

More information about qualification requirements can be found HERE

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the 2020 bonus was for number of images sold (150+) rather than number of images uploaded, as it had been for the previous 2 years.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JC is correct, the qualification criteria was different in 2020 than it was in 2019. To qualify for a single app subscription bonus you needed to have sold a minimum of 150 licenses in 2020, for all apps bonus qualification, 5,000 or more downloads was required. If you qualified, you should see a blue banner at the top of the contributor portal when you log in. 

More information about qualification requirements can be found HERE

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines