• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

redemption code

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! At the beginning of March 2022 I used my redemption code as a contributor. The subscription to the programs has been extended for year. About a week later, I received an email ending my subscription to Adobe software. I do not understand what happened. Support sent the same code. But it is already activated and cannot act. What should I do? I wrote about my problem in the chat. I've been texting for almost two weeks now.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must cancel previous subscriptions when renewing yaour code. Check the date of the next due date in your profile, it is hopefuly in 12 months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks! Yes, I have not canceled my previous subscription. There was also a subscription using the contirbuter code from last year. Apparently that was the problem. And when its term ended, then the new subscription flew off. But I already activated the code and it doesn't work anymore. I've been texting support for about two weeks now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RALPH_L is wrong if the redemption code and the subscription concern the same subscription options. So, if your subscription is “Creative Cloud All Apps” and your code is for “Creative Cloud all apps”, the paid subscription will be extended for a year.

@RALPH_L is correct if the subscription is the “Photography plan” or a single app, and you get a code for “Creative Cloud all apps”. In this case, you will need to cancel the paid subscription. Here, I suggest you contact support for cancellation without fees.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Thanks! Yes, I have not canceled my previous subscription. There was also a subscription using the contributer code from last year. Apparently that was the problem. And when its term ended, then the new subscription flew off. But I already activated the code and it doesn't work anymore. I've been texting support for about two weeks now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! Thanks! Yes, I have not canceled my previous subscription. There was also a subscription using the contributer code from last year. Apparently that was the problem.

By @Елена23764988xiar

Activating the code should work seamlessly and prolonging your subscription for another 12 months. So if your subscription ends in June, and you are redeeming the code in January, the subscription now will end in June+1 year. But it needs to be the same subscription type. A single app subscription does not work against an all apps subscription.

What does that mean:

I've been texting support for about two weeks now.

By @Елена23764988xiar

Did you contact Adobe customer care as recommended in my post?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same plan for photographers for the code for contributors for three years now. I update it every year with a new code. The first time such a problem.

On March 16, I received an email from Adobe Creative Cloud stating that my subscription had expired. And I activated the code at the beginning of March, and it was written in my account that the plan was extended until March 2023. And from that day (March 16) I am trying to restore my subscription for a year. I write to support chat and letters to contributor-support@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Activation on top of exactly the same plan is the recommended method. How to redeem the Creative Cloud bonus code for Adobe Stock contributors 

What does https://account.adobe.com say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have active subscriptions right now. I am not currently using Adobe software. I'm trying to restore a subscription that I activated at the beginning of March.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“Restoring” a subscription that has been “cancelled” is not possible. There is no black or white magic to do that. Redeeming a code a second time is not possible, neither. If support (contributor support or chat) can't help, nobody can help. You're certain that you did not redeem this code on a different account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one account. There never was another. I understand the situation like this: this is a system failure. I understand that this code no longer works. I don't expect magic. How can I fix this, I don't know. That's what support is for. I think that it was possible to check everything on my account a long time ago and make a new code. But I can be wrong, and perhaps this year nothing can be corrected. But then they need to write to me about it. What would I look for other job opportunities. There are no software sales in Russia now.

Sorry for my english, I'm writing through google translator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Write in Russian, I will use the translator. Adobe has halted all new sales in Russia because of the Russian war on Ukraine: https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2022/03/04/adobe-stops-all-new-sales-in-russia. I'm sorry for that, but the current situation does not look like a fast stop of the current problems.

All I can recommend is to contact Adobe contributor support. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

You will need to check your spam folders. Adobe is known to be quite reactive on this and will respond by e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines