• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refusal due to low commercial and aesthetic value

Contributor ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings to all. I was refused with the wording of low commercial and aesthetic value. I thought that the image of icicles in winter might interest people. Moreover, I have seen many similar photos on different photobanks. Am I wrong and such photos are not needed? Or the point is that this particular photo is bad. I would be glad to hear critical comments on it. Thanks to everyone who will check it out.

[moderator corrected formatting error]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022
Or the point is that this particular photo is bad.
By @Olexandr22522449d3x6

The quality of the picture is bad and the aesthetic aspect of your picture is missing. Your picture is not in focus, I see chromatic aberration and I see washed out colours. In addition, it's underexposed. The moderator did not want to encourage you to correct (some of) the errors and then resubmit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hello,

You need to ask yourself, how this can be used. As it stands, it dosen't say anything about winter. There are a ton of such pictures on Adobe, so this in comparison isn't that good I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

I agree with the reviewer.  It's unlikely that anybody will pay money for this shot. 

Comparing your shot with another one in Adobe Stock,  which one do you think is better and why?

image.png

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or the point is that this particular photo is bad.
By @Olexandr22522449d3x6

The quality of the picture is bad and the aesthetic aspect of your picture is missing. Your picture is not in focus, I see chromatic aberration and I see washed out colours. In addition, it's underexposed. The moderator did not want to encourage you to correct (some of) the errors and then resubmit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You need to ask yourself, how this can be used. As it stands, it dosen't say anything about winter. There are a ton of such pictures on Adobe, so this in comparison isn't that good I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with the reviewer.  It's unlikely that anybody will pay money for this shot. 

Comparing your shot with another one in Adobe Stock,  which one do you think is better and why?

image.png

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines