• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reject for intellectual property

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody, i got the attached picture rejected for "intellectual property", i truly don't understand what kind of intellectual property could be violated by such shot.

Thank you in advance for any indication about it.BAR_0205.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

I think the Moderator chose the wrong rejection reason code; probably should have been rejected for Technical Issues. The image is over-saturated, under-exposed, out of focus and has artifacts. The vertical tower is also leaning.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

In addition to the technical problems with this photo, there is a clear Intellectual Property violation. The ship "Balearia" is clearly idenitifiable with the giant letters on the port side. Even without, this photo would not have been approved for the reasons Jill C mentioned.

Better luck next time,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the Moderator chose the wrong rejection reason code; probably should have been rejected for Technical Issues. The image is over-saturated, under-exposed, out of focus and has artifacts. The vertical tower is also leaning.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to the technical problems with this photo, there is a clear Intellectual Property violation. The ship "Balearia" is clearly idenitifiable with the giant letters on the port side. Even without, this photo would not have been approved for the reasons Jill C mentioned.

Better luck next time,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines