Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected and needs property release

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI GENERATED IMAGE

Some of my images already accepted but some batch has been rejected, all have property release and all information was added corectly including "fictional person created with generative AI software" some are accepted and some are not. i think it is not the release or image is the problem but the mods that is analysing the image or maybe im wrong?. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xe.png

Example of one of the rejecred image. the image have property release and complete information including fictional person created with generative AI software, screenshot of the generated image from AI. but still rejected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps the sunglasses are the problem - maybe they look branded. Perhaps the AI trained on shots with a specific branded product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think it was not the sunglasses, because some of the batches images there are no sunglasses but still rejected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it may be the sunglasses. Edit out, what is written. Even if that does not make sense, it may be looked at like a logo. 

Other assets may have different suspected IP problems. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks fam i will try to change

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's see how that works. Look also for prominent sunglasses with a similar look. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but some images that doesn't have sunglasses or any accessories still rejected. like a woman just wearing a plain shirt.

in the release i include the information about that it is generated by AI and also screenshot of the generated image with the details. but still rejected. I'm wondering what is wrong.  but few days ago , 3 images accepted exactly the same kind of information..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried submitting new release and digital release. still rejected. I'm wondering what is wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @dondon28166291v295 I'm having the same issue, did you end up understanding what was wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines