Please provide information what could happen?
1. Underexposed and not enough in focus
2. The DOF and out of focus cacti in the front are very distracting
3. The bee should be the focal point and is out of focus
4. Blown out highlights and out of focus thistle seeds
5. Butterfly is not in sharp focus
Generally, it is depth of field issues (either needs more depth or focus on the the right subject.) The other main issue is underexposed shadows.
Good luck, I hope this helps.
Thank you very much for clarification.
Good lesson to me!
Blurry focus is the main reason. None of these are sharply focused.
Try using a tripod to reduce camera shake and motion.
Increase your Depth of Field.
Also there a millions of plants, flowers and insects in Adobe Stock's inventory. Are you really sure you want to compete with millions of other photos in these categories?