Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected because Technical Issue

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Please kindly help me to explain what kind of technical issue in my image that cause rejection.  I have some similar kitten photo that also rejected.  

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Enthusiast , Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

I would think it would do with the harsh lighting from the flash used.  The fur around the kitten's eyes are overexposed and the shadows are underexposed.  Also, on your first photo there is a white border on the left side that would need to be cropped out.  Ideally, you may want to remove the bright flash from the kitten's eyes in the second photo as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

In addition to the lighting issues noted, neither image is well composed. There is too much background and too little cat; however, I wouldn't spend a lot of time trying to perfect a cat image. There are already more than 1.3 million adorable and well photographed kitten and cat images on Adobe Stock. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Snapshots of pets, plants, flowers and pictures of the sun offer you little earning potential.  As @Jill_C said, there's too much competition from other talented contributors. 

I recommend you find other subjects to photograph that have good commercial interest.  Take multiple exposures at different settings and distances.  Use a tripod for longer exposures to remove motion.  Natural light is usually better than flash.  Edit imperfections if you can in Photoshop or Lightroom.  Submit only your

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would think it would do with the harsh lighting from the flash used.  The fur around the kitten's eyes are overexposed and the shadows are underexposed.  Also, on your first photo there is a white border on the left side that would need to be cropped out.  Ideally, you may want to remove the bright flash from the kitten's eyes in the second photo as well.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to the lighting issues noted, neither image is well composed. There is too much background and too little cat; however, I wouldn't spend a lot of time trying to perfect a cat image. There are already more than 1.3 million adorable and well photographed kitten and cat images on Adobe Stock. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Snapshots of pets, plants, flowers and pictures of the sun offer you little earning potential.  As @Jill_C said, there's too much competition from other talented contributors. 

I recommend you find other subjects to photograph that have good commercial interest.  Take multiple exposures at different settings and distances.  Use a tripod for longer exposures to remove motion.  Natural light is usually better than flash.  Edit imperfections if you can in Photoshop or Lightroom.  Submit only your best photos to Stock. 

Meanwhile, read your Stock Contributor User Guide for more tips.  

Better luck with your next submission. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines