• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected by technical reason

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought the two photos of eagles were good but get refused. Can you help me to find the reason? Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

It's a great pose (in both images), but if you zoom in to 100% you will easily see that both are very noisy and poorly focused. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a great pose (in both images), but if you zoom in to 100% you will easily see that both are very noisy and poorly focused. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yep!

The focus isn't good, and the image could be brightened up a bit. But due to the focus issues, I'm afraid this isn't useful for stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noise and blur, high iso. Taking a shot of this type is very difficult, something went wrong at the time of the shot, you had the focus but, either you shot handheld or you pressed the shutter too much, you did not use a remote release, you had a 600mm with that focal length, you have to be very stable do not move the camera a hair, apart from putting the camera in motion focus and continuous shooting, notice that the splash of water is more focused than the bird, it means that when you pressed the shutter the bird had already gone out of focus Comosicion doesn't help either, you should frame it better,
It's just my opinion, which could be very wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your analysis and suggestion. I just start to photo birds and like to handheld and now I know I need to change. Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines