Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejected Content due technical problems

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello stock community!

these following two design patterns be rejected due technical problems. The first is based on a picture of an respirator and the second was only made in Photoshop. What could be wrong with these pictures?

My only assumption is, that maybe a few percentage (i guess 40%-50%) of the black is pure black my histogram tell me.

Thanks for your help!

Alex

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

I've tried it with an release and it just works. Adobe should precise their reasons for rejection because i haben't touch the picture anymore. So it was no technical problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first may have technical problems but if you fix them you will surely have IP problems: is this not someone's design or product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photo of the respirator is mine. I‘ve only mask it, ad a neutral grey background and the colors of germany with the text on it. The other design is only made with a basic brush in Photoshop on a neutral grey layer. So nothing can infringe somebodys ideas. It‘s one of the first composings iv‘e done. Therefore it‘s nothing special and just a simpel edit. Normaly i sell landscape and travel photos.

Maybe the biggest part of the pictures are the grey layers which have no structure and therefore the pictures is automatically ratet as too blurry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, it's art. You will need a release from the artist (yourself) if you get past the technical part. However, the reviewer may assume this is a product that can be purchased, and demand a release from the product seller...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok! I will try it. Thank you for your quick advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried it with an release and it just works. Adobe should precise their reasons for rejection because i haben't touch the picture anymore. So it was no technical problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first moderator looked at the pictures like at a photo, the second one took a different approach, may be because of the release, he realized that it should be considered like an artwork.

The refusal reason for a missing release is IP violation. So clearly the first one made an error. Happens as they are real people checking thousands of pictures a day...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your assessment . That sounds obvious to me. I think that‘s the big advantage. In contrast to other agencies, Adobe is otherwise prescriptive when evaluating submitted content. Maybe because the pictures are rated more often by real people and not only by machine intellegence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines