Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected due to copyright issues?

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I took a serie of similar photos were an Earth globe is seen. Also some syringes and my hands using medical gloves. I took this photos at home, recreating a hospital as if all the photos were taken there.

Syringes had some brands written on them, so I erased them.

Although that, my photos were rejected for copyright problems they say but I don't know why.

I attached one of those photos at this message.

I think it is not for my hands because some of the photos don't have them.

Is it for the globe?

It is strange because 3 weeks ago I uploaded other photos using the same Earth globe at the middle and I had no problem with copyright issues...

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you submit with an IP release from the owner of the rights to the object (i.e. the globe)? If not, the other acceptance was surely a mistake. The creator of that globe would surely be able to recognise it from the details at the original high resolution you submitted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response.

I didn't submit that. This globe was bought more than 20 years ago, I will try to search for the owner of the rights, although is going to be difficult maybe. 

Have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copyright on objects continues for around 100 years, and prevents many objects from being used at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thats why a lot of 3D rendor images are becoming a thing now... copyright is a busted system but we still have to work around it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, it is difficult to use some kind of objects... I am new here and I thought I woudn't have any problem with the globe, I have seen other globe images but, here it is!! Problems everywhere.

I have not taken photos of other objects to not risk about this copyright topic.

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mireia5C06,

Experienced Photoshop users can wrap objects with other prints.  It's a technique that's frequently used on cars and trucks.  But the same will work with spheres and other shapes.  Simply wrap your current globe with an antique map and viola! no more copyright problem.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there are even a few free globe models on Adobe stock that would get around this problem as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines