Rejected due to quality. 

What wrong can you see in my photo 🙄

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, that's a really nice scene.  As far as the quality issues are concerned, the focus looks a little soft on the building/castle.  Also, the shadows are pretty dark right beneath the building.  I would try raising them a little.  If the focus is soft there isn't much you can do about that.

Lasty, I don't care for the portrait oreientation of the photo.  I think it would be more visually appealing if it were in landscape and more closely cropped on the building.  You don't need that much water and sky.  Best regards, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you very much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't the size as submitted, but even so: it's out of focus and when you look at the trees to the left, you see chromatic aberration. The picture looks as being shot by a small sensor camera, with missing details. The extreme portrait look is not helping this picture. It would be better to have more data to the left and right, to make the picture more usable.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you very much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the black line at the top? The shadows are underexposed. If viewed at 250% you will notice a white halo around thge roofs. I agree, too much empty space.

Next time, please post the original photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you very much.

The black line on the top is from cropping image on  my phone, i haven't original on my phone, sorry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines