• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected due to technical issues. How can I get approved?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I turned a picture taken in the forest into a night background, and a picture of a deer into a neon shape. Keywords are Halloween, ghosts, and fairy tales.

숲속의 유령사슴1.jpg호숫가의 유령사슴1.jpg호숫가의 유령사슴2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nikolai-choi very creative work.  The one issue I see in all three images is in the sky - you've got posterisation (banding) of the sky.  The backgrounds have some vignetting that should be removed to even out the exposure.  The white balance is very blue, but in this instance, it probably isn't an issue and seems to suit the photo.

Take a look at your photo at 100% magnification after you make your adjustments before you resubmit.

숲속의 유령사슴1a.jpg

Good luck.  Let us know if they get accepted next time around.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. After reading the ripple, I checked it with another monitor. Bending looks like your opinion. I will work on it again and upload it. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Banding in the sky is also my opinion as I can see it as well on my monitor. I think perhaps try to even out the exposure just a bit so you don't have such deep blacks,  but I do think the images need to have a dark tone to enhance the effect of the neon deer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice creative work. I love it, but I think that it won't pass as this, as for the moderators, it needs to be perfect. When I'm doing such creative work, I do it for a purpose. And it needs to be good enough for that purpose. But as stock is for any purpose, you have to invest a lot of time and energy to get it perfect.

I looked into your middle image, the one with the power lines.

The neon is not good anti-aliased, so it blends very hard into the background, especially around the antlers. The look is more like a paper cut-out and not a natural blend.

Abambo_2-1650618271340.png

In addition, you have kind of a “halo” around the deer:

Abambo_0-1650618075147.png

And I saw some “pixel errors”:

Abambo_1-1650618151719.png

Besides, the energy theft from the power lines doesn't look convincing. At first, I thought it was a bad cut out.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines