• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected due to Technical Issues

Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dahlia pinnataDahlia pinnata

This Image was Shot on MI Note 5 Pro (mobile phone) 12 MP cam with a depth sensor, Using a manual camera application which gives RAW files as output. I uploded this image after applying noise reduction filter on Photoshop and slightly adjusting White Balance. This was rejected due to technical issues by adobe stock. Can anyone help my find my mistake in this? or feedbacks regarding this photo is appriciated.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think then, you may have added a bit too much yellow to the image. The leaves have a yellow cast in them. Go back to the drawing board and make sure that the leaves remain green. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that out, but that file got rejected too. This time it was due to Image quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2019 Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then, secondly, it may be because of your composition. Your image is too tightly cropped. There is no room to add text for example.

Image Quality:

"General composition: Is your horizon straight? Have you cropped the image too much? Consider leaving a designer room to add their own text or objects." 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Image Quality and Technical Issues are the same category. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines