• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected due to technical issues

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see no reason why this photo was rejected due to technical issues. Can any of you share your thoughts ?

Thanks,

Alfredo

DSC_5119-2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

It's underexposed, the green pepper is not in sharp focus, and the red peppers aren't particularly attractive specimens as well as being too tightly cropped. If you're going to shoot a close-up of food, make sure it's well lit and near perfect, unless you're specifically aiming to represent "ugly food". Alternatively, you can spend a lot of time editing out the blemishes, which I wouldn't suggest in this case because there are already 871,000 examples of "bell peppers" in the Adobe Stock databas

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's underexposed, the green pepper is not in sharp focus, and the red peppers aren't particularly attractive specimens as well as being too tightly cropped. If you're going to shoot a close-up of food, make sure it's well lit and near perfect, unless you're specifically aiming to represent "ugly food". Alternatively, you can spend a lot of time editing out the blemishes, which I wouldn't suggest in this case because there are already 871,000 examples of "bell peppers" in the Adobe Stock database.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines