• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected due to technical issues

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Several of my photos were rejected for "technical reasons." I can’t understand what the technical problem is in these photos, so that I can fix it

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Photo Paper

Your photos are nice except they all display excessive noise/grain.. You will need to inspect your photos at between 100 and 200% to see most of the flaws.

The white and highlights seem to be too high which reduces the details on the edges of image 8750 resulting in what would would appear to be double edges (a pale sharp edge and a soft edge) especially the stick in the forefront. The same holds true for the edges of image .... breadstick. Image 8824 seem to suffer a slight camera shake. You will also see the double edge when zoomed.

Looking between the sticks to the right you will also see the effect of highlight on the edges of the sticks of image 8814

The highlight on the 3rd and 5th sticks of image 8773 is an issue.

I do not see a major issue with 8765, however the concern might be the highlights.

You may try to correct the noise, reduce highlights and white, Which might meant balancing back with exposure to see how best you can get smooth colors and remove the double edge effect. Once you achieve this, those images that do not suffer camera shake should be able to be reuploaded after the corrections are made. Those with camera shake cannot be corrected. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines