• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for a technical issue

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why these image were rejected? It says technical issue. Thank you!

Intraocular lens_NG-15.jpg

Intraocular lens_NG-3.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Hi Ninogphotography,

Please zoom your images to between 100 and 200% to inspect. The first image displays a double edge at the point of highlights at the lower right segment of the large circle, and at the top round tip, one of which appears to be blown out by the highlight leaving the ghost edge.

The second displays very bright color fringing at the edges.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ninogphotography,

Please zoom your images to between 100 and 200% to inspect. The first image displays a double edge at the point of highlights at the lower right segment of the large circle, and at the top round tip, one of which appears to be blown out by the highlight leaving the ghost edge.

The second displays very bright color fringing at the edges.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition the images are quite blurry. 

Also with the first one: the footer is kind of strange, which makes the image less usable.

In all: nice abstract representations of something I cannot determine what it is...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ninogphotography,
I am new here but this looks like a nice community. Not a pro either, but happily willing to collaborate with humble and respectful opinions.

In general I can see blurry edges, perhaps trying to sharpen the image might help. Apart from that, I love them! the one with colors is amazing!.

It looks like a really tiny one piece mechanism, probably?

Cheers,

V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines