• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for intellectual property

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a new Adobe Stock contributor and I've just get the answer on my first upload and there were some picture that was refused because of having elements that appear to be protected by IP... but I doesn't find this elements or photos has famous (maybe) building or place, but those photos was made from public place (as I know it isn't prohibited) could someone help me to understand the reasons? 

Thanks for your answers!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't feel like downloading 8 images.  If you care to embed one image into a reply, I'll look at it.

Meanwhile, please read these articles:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/known-image-restrictions.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for dificulties with dowload photos))

IMG_0259.jpgIMG_2326.jpgIMG_6961.jpgIMG_7653.jpgIMG_9208.jpgIMG_1635.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These images are packed with intellectual property violations. Signs of private businesses, boats with ID numbers clearly visibile, etc.

We are selling licenses for commercial use so you must have permission in the form of a signed property release to sell images that contain any recognizable private property. I didn't look close but you may have some model release issues as well. Any images that contain recognizable people must be accompanied by signed model releases.

Please review our legal guidelines linked HERE for additional infomation. 

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first case - just a Chinese street with signs "shop", of which there are thousands, without any names (or do I need to remove the black sign in the lower right side?)

IMG_7583.jpg

In the second case, it's just a part of the hostel, which cannot be identified only by this photo or is there also some distinctive features?))
Thanks for the answer))

IMG_9208.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These things you photograph have real people who own them. And that's fine for your own records. It's not fine if you want to make money from the photographs. If you lived in that street would you recognise the restaurant? If you owned that hostel would you recognize the shop? Adobe have to guarantee that no property owners will sue if they see their property on a billboard or in a magazine, selling something they hate in a million dollar campaign. Getting lawyers involved is very expensive for Adobe, who will pass the cost on to you, so you have to work to avoid this outcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines