• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for non-compliant content

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have absolutely no idea why this was declined. No logos, watermarks.

Is it the reflections on the windows? Any other ideas?

aleaguirre-8 small.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

The file was originally moved to remind to complete due to an incomplete model release. That was on January 29. You then resubmitted the file with the same incomplete release on January 30 so the file was rejected for non-compliance as you did not comply with our release requirements.

All that is on the release you submitted is the signature of the model and a witness. The printed name for both of those people is required as is the printed name and signature of you the photographer.

In addition,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have a model release?

Was there an image border?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So they typically give you a chance to attach a model release if that's the problem, and I did have one, but this one didn't come back with a chance for me to fix it.

Also what you see above is what I submitted. There was nothing that I had to edit out of the photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It definitely needs a model release.

I wasn't sure as I did not check on my computer if there was not a border.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file was originally moved to remind to complete due to an incomplete model release. That was on January 29. You then resubmitted the file with the same incomplete release on January 30 so the file was rejected for non-compliance as you did not comply with our release requirements.

All that is on the release you submitted is the signature of the model and a witness. The printed name for both of those people is required as is the printed name and signature of you the photographer.

In addition, there are many other line items you have left blank on the release. There is no date on the release. We require a date next to each signature. The other line items must be completed as well.

Details about our model release requirements can be found here: Model release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mat, thank you for your explanation!

I did re-submit the image with the information filled out correctly on release. Not sure why it wasn't included to begin with, but I have fixed the problem.

Another question - my two submissions included the same girl, can I not submit a blanket release for the photos if they are within the same series?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, when you answer yes to the question about recognizable people you have an option to either upload a new release or to select an existing release. You can search by name or scroll through the dropdown menu to find the correct release. Select it and it's attached. Voila!

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines