Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejected for quality issue

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

220_F_530389919_okPdAUGv6wk41JTGNf0Ir99CoCOmY0oF

i don't know what is the quality issue for this, as approved in istock and shutterstock with right exposure, iso 100, please help me.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Share original full size file please. As you may know, Adobe's checkers will zoom in to 100%-200% to look for problems, so we must do the same...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is already in the image you are showing us. How do you want us to give you a diagnosis with a tiny thumbnail. Enlarge your image to 200% and you will find the answers you are looking for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSC03720small.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the histogram. Blacks are missing and whites are missing, your picture is missing contrast.

Abambo_0-1663263763630.png

In addition, the picture is out of focus. The lens you have is normally crisp sharp, so either your DOF is too tight or you put the focus on the wrong region.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your suggestion, and i want to know whether i focus on the road is ok?  and the stop is F8 with sigma 20 1.4 art.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Focus on the road is definitly not ok. You need to focus where the eye is guided. And yes, The composition matters. I would also guess that you could get an IP problem, because of the iconic design of this structure. 

In short: I do not think that you get acceptance, even when correcting all technical flaws.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, the blue sign, the pylon, and the orange thing in the tree by the building are not good elements in the composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @Test Screen Name, the composition could have been better arranged.  Something about the perspective of the bridge seems crooked to me.

I also agree with @Abambo, it looks pretty flat to me.

Good luck with future submissions 🙂

In my opinion, the blue sign, the pylon, and the orange thing in the tree by the building are not good elements in the composition.

By @Test Screen Name

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too small to comment.  We can't critique preview thumbnails.

Just because it was accepted by other microstock services does not mean it meets Adobe Stock's quality & technical standards.  Sorry.  Compare the full size image with other Adobe Stock inventory.  Is it as good or better than what's already represented? Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.

Read your Stock Contributor's User Guide for more details on what's required.  

Better luck next time.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines