• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for "technicall issues

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a new contributor and am trying to understamd the "technical issues" rationale for rejection. I'm trying to adhere to Adobe's posted recommendations for stock and many of my photos have cleared review.

That said, the two images attached were just rejected for "technicall issues" but upon close review in PS, I'm not sure where they fell afounl. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Best regards

Stefano

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

For the macro shot:

I didn't see much in focus when viewing at 100%, even the main subject didn't appear sharp.  There is also some pixelation in the empty space around the main subject

For the cityscape with the boat:

Same thing, when zooming in on the details the city in the background has soft focus, especially towards the corners.  There is also some noise in the sky and I believe a dust spot in the right corner of the sky.

Hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

It is also possible that the photo of the boat will be rejected for violation of intellectual property, because of the buildings or the signs that appear

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the macro shot:

I didn't see much in focus when viewing at 100%, even the main subject didn't appear sharp.  There is also some pixelation in the empty space around the main subject

For the cityscape with the boat:

Same thing, when zooming in on the details the city in the background has soft focus, especially towards the corners.  There is also some noise in the sky and I believe a dust spot in the right corner of the sky.

Hope that helps

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is also possible that the photo of the boat will be rejected for violation of intellectual property, because of the buildings or the signs that appear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good photos, in the one of the boat, always as a personal opinion, I can only observe a little chromatic aberration in the edges of the background, on the other hand I like that soft focus for this light and this photo, but the photos of stock looks like they want extreme rabid focus, another thing is a little more contrast.
The macro photo is also very good, I would only frame it better and contrast it more, the contrast is weak, but it is a good macro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that focus is off in both images. In addition, had the cityscape not been rejected for tech issues, would have been rejected for IP violations due to the names on the boat and buildings.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The boat has IP issues, focus is too soft, shadows are underexposed, the sky is noisy and the birds which look like spots need to be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also this image contains IP problems.  

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Stefano ph,

Both photos are not completely in focus and are also noisy, both luminance and chromatic. The image with the both as were highlighted have IP issue.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1645671359320.png

If you observe this zoomed screenshot, the leg of the insect is not sharp and you will also notice the color of the flowers is not smooth. Please zoom in on your photos at between 100 and 200% to inspect for issue.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines