• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for technical issues - could you help me understand why?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The attached picture was rejected yesterday as stated in the subject. I am new to Adobe Stock and wanted to understand what I did wrong.

I spent several hours to remove dust and spots from the water area and I would like to avoid that in the future.

Thanks in advance for your advise!

Marek

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

The overall composition of the picture is nice. But there are some artefacts that make me assume that the picture has been agressivly processed, mostly sharpening and noise reduction.Colours are washed out, detail in the leaf is much aliased. All in all it's not natural looking. There are some high key spots on the leaf. It looks like they have been "flashed".

Abambo_1-1606474514508.png

There is nothing wrong with parts of the image being out of focus, but here, it simply is not natural:

Abambo_2-1606474882158.png

This typically happens with agre

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chromatic aberration on the lead stem, you should be able to remove that. The end of the stem is out of focus and there are also some glare spots on the leaf, not sure if that will get it rejected as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The overall composition of the picture is nice. But there are some artefacts that make me assume that the picture has been agressivly processed, mostly sharpening and noise reduction.Colours are washed out, detail in the leaf is much aliased. All in all it's not natural looking. There are some high key spots on the leaf. It looks like they have been "flashed".

Abambo_1-1606474514508.png

There is nothing wrong with parts of the image being out of focus, but here, it simply is not natural:

Abambo_2-1606474882158.png

This typically happens with agressive noise reduction together with agressive sharpening.

The chromatic aberration can be reduced, but the overall picture seams to have more problems like that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your advice.

I will keep this in mind next time I prepare my picture.

Regards,

Marek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @WojtaszekMarek 

Nice composition. In addition to what is being said, it appears you underexposed while taking this shot. The background color is not smooth. It is blotchy and wavy with artificial color pattens. That is in addition to the color fringing of the leaf, 

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1606542472999.png

To check you files before uploading zoom to between 100 and 200%.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines