• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for Technical Issues

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a technical problem in this picture?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Looking at your photo, it appears underexposed to me - especially noticeable on the whole strawberry.  Overall the photo seems a bit dull and grey and would benefit from some lightening and a bit more contrast.  When you zoom in to 100% magnification, there is a lot of noise, especially noticeable on the glass.  I also noticed a couple of hairs (which I don't think are an intentional part of your composition) that should be removed.  If you are working with RAW format, all of these issues could

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to me that the photo is underexposed (especially the whole strawberry beside the glass), causing noise which is most noticeably on the glass.  There is a bit of a white balance issue as well.  When you zoom in to 100% it becomes clearer with the noise.   I would point out that you also have a hair by the strawberry and the glass, which I don't think was placed there intentionally.  I would clone it out.  If you are working in RAW format, you should have no problems making the adjustments and cloning out the hair.

Клубника_1a.jpg

Best of luck to you.

-Rob

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at your photo, it appears underexposed to me - especially noticeable on the whole strawberry.  Overall the photo seems a bit dull and grey and would benefit from some lightening and a bit more contrast.  When you zoom in to 100% magnification, there is a lot of noise, especially noticeable on the glass.  I also noticed a couple of hairs (which I don't think are an intentional part of your composition) that should be removed.  If you are working with RAW format, all of these issues could be easily rectified.

Good luck and I hope this helped.

-Rob

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does not only “look underexposed” it also is:

Abambo_0-1643831399486.png

Some of the highlights and the complete whites are missing. And @reedesign1912 correctly names the strawberry, which should be the attraction point of your composition. And it simply feels underexposed. The light touched mainly the container behind, leaving the strawberry unlighted.     

Abambo_1-1643832350001.png

The noise is very noticeable. You should have lowered the ISO. And you should start using the manual exposure program.

From a hygienic perspective, you should remove the hair. Hair makes your picture looking unprofessional.

You should examine your shots at 100% (sharpness) and 200 or 300% (artefacts).

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines