• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for technical issues

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why not one but about 13 of my recent uploads came back not accepted- reason? technical issues.  My problem, these exact images have sold multiple times on other large stock sites.  I understand there is different criteria to be met on different sites, but these images are on multiple sites and have sold, some numerous times!  Maybe Adobe needs to reconsider who or what is critiquing these images.  It's not worth all the work to upload images and for some vague reason images are rejected.

[Moved from the Stock Contributor Critique forum (since there are no images to critique) and into the general Adobe Stock Contributors forum - moderator]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

I took a look at your recent uploads and saw some recent rejects that looked pretty heavy in post processing with ultra sharp/HDR effects. This will often result in rejections as most designers prefer to add their own post processing effects to match their project exactly.

For specific feedback I recommend you add some examples in the critique forum where you will receive constructive criticism from other contributors.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I took a look at your recent uploads and saw some recent rejects that looked pretty heavy in post processing with ultra sharp/HDR effects. This will often result in rejections as most designers prefer to add their own post processing effects to match their project exactly.

For specific feedback I recommend you add some examples in the critique forum where you will receive constructive criticism from other contributors.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines