• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for technical issues

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I did my first try of uplaoding stock photos and these were rejected because of technical issues. Can someone enlighten me as to why?

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think these are really good.  The license plate numbers might be a problem though.  See links below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Did you do any post editing?  I ask because the monkey's background is washed out and the forground is a tad too dark. Not surprisiningly, there's a lot of green from ambient light sources that could use some warmth from an adjustment layer.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1: it looks like you went a little too heavy on the noise reduction, especially to the right of the photo

2: all sorts of IP violations; logos, people, liscense plates. Also the sky looks a bit over-exposed

3: over-exposed, and there is a little weird blue circle on the tree, you could clone that out

4: too much magento, doesn't really look natural

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Charlotte Bijl ,

I love the pictures, but if you look into the details you see some defects.

DSCF1190.JPG : oversaturated, the rocks in the forground could get a ittle more light, may be there is a tic to much sharpenuing applied. 

DSCF4772: Exposure could be more conservative, I would here also get the saturation down. There is chromatic aberration. In addition, the logos, number plates and the people may get rejected this picture because of IP violation and missing model releases.

DSCF3292: White balance needs to be corrected, image is over exposed, there is sensor/JPEG noise in the picture, the picture is missing contrast.

DSCF0874: is oversaturated and there is colour noise in addition to the light leak at the right of the image. The background is kind of washed out. I think also that the composition could be better (the foreground plant is to near to the border). There should be a little bit of room also in the foreground.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines