• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for technical reasons

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Can you please tell me why the first photo was accepted and the second photo was rejected for technical reasons?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Consider yourself lucky.  IMO, they are both too blurry for commercial use.

Examine images at 100-300% magnfication.

I think they both have problems.  But if I had to pick one, I think the rejected image suffers from too much light (overexposed).  However, others here may have different opinions on why one was accepted and the other was rejected.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast , Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

To be honest, I think that both photos should have been rejected.  Neither of them are focused, which I understand is your intention, but Adobe customers are looking for technically perfect images.

If you are new to stock photography, here are some useful links with information regarding what Adobe is looking for in stock photography.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/photography-illustrations.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

They are both quite blurry, and the fact that one was accepted just proves that Moderators are fallible. If this is your bookshelf, or you have access to it, I would photograph it again, perhaps with a tripod so that you can achieve perfect focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Hello,

Why was one accepted and the other rejected? Good question. For me also, both are out of focus. Therefore not really usable.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Both should have been rejected. Focus and exposure.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider yourself lucky.  IMO, they are both too blurry for commercial use.

Examine images at 100-300% magnfication.

I think they both have problems.  But if I had to pick one, I think the rejected image suffers from too much light (overexposed).  However, others here may have different opinions on why one was accepted and the other was rejected.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest, I think that both photos should have been rejected.  Neither of them are focused, which I understand is your intention, but Adobe customers are looking for technically perfect images.

If you are new to stock photography, here are some useful links with information regarding what Adobe is looking for in stock photography.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/photography-illustrations.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Best of luck in your future submissions,

-Rob

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are both quite blurry, and the fact that one was accepted just proves that Moderators are fallible. If this is your bookshelf, or you have access to it, I would photograph it again, perhaps with a tripod so that you can achieve perfect focus.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Why was one accepted and the other rejected? Good question. For me also, both are out of focus. Therefore not really usable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both should have been rejected. Focus and exposure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a matter of fact: If anyone buys the accepted picture, you will get probably that one deleted, as it is unusable. I agree with all the four gentlemen and the lady: they are too blurry for being used. Delete the accepted one, retake the picture and put it again up into stock. One image will be enough, the second one could also get a "Similar picture" refusal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines