Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected Image (technical issue)

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

the attached image was rejected because of technical problems. Could you pleas tell me what you thing the problems are. Thank you very much.

Rene

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did you use any photoshop filters for this picture? If so, not a good idea! From a photographic point of view, this image won't pass. 

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Ricky. Stock images should not have fancy filters applied. That decision should be let to the buyer.

For the rest: I love the fancy filter and the general composition, but I would not have submitted it to stock. In addition there is an error on the left leg and the face (or arm and right leg).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines