• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected image. TECHNICAL ISSUES reason

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a nice day. At first time I will publish my work, but image was rejected by the reason "tecnical issues". Can You help to detect problems?

1540384700555.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Hello elizavetab17277880, I presume you are using Photoshop or Illustrator for your work.

Your illustration could be accepted but not in this current state. You must present your best work. This work is messy and does not show the professional rendering especially in the sky, the grass. The characters are pretty good but you could clean those up too. I refer to excessive hesitation lines around the ears etc - unnecessary sketchy stuff. The smudged rubbed area in the sky is just too messy. Try rew

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello elizavetab17277880, I presume you are using Photoshop or Illustrator for your work.

Your illustration could be accepted but not in this current state. You must present your best work. This work is messy and does not show the professional rendering especially in the sky, the grass. The characters are pretty good but you could clean those up too. I refer to excessive hesitation lines around the ears etc - unnecessary sketchy stuff. The smudged rubbed area in the sky is just too messy. Try reworking the sky to clean it up. The streaks behind the shooting stars are not sharp - use a smaller tip and the finger smudge tool if you must. A regular 2 pt. paintbrush tip can work okay for stars but there is a wonderful spatter brush tip for stars.

Get to know all these special effects brushes. Try a clean flat sky - take two colors like dark and light blue and use the gradient tool under paint bucket to create a clean pleasant sky background. Use the curves tool under Mode and play with sky colors. You can use special effects brush for stars - Kyle's spatter brush 204. You can copy your two characters and put them on one layer and work on them.  Then put the sky on another layer and play with the colors and stars and please, no sxcessive smudgy spots in the sky. Glow in the sky might be better using a filter for rendering a lens flare which you can adjust. Experiment!

Honestly, I think you will get a clearer idea of the required quality of illustrations if you look at bunches of illustrations in Adobe stock files. Please study this illustration of yours and all of your work at 200% enlargement and see the things I have mentioned.

Remember there as thousands of works of art in the stock portfolios in Adobe and each contribution must be more than just good. Here is a place to go for more information - Adobe guidelines for stock contributors. Kind regards, JH

Here is a search sight for you.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Select an article:

ON THIS PAGE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for Your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines