• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected image

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not a big deal, but this image was rejected and I don't know why. I really like it, but this is only my opinion. IMG_20170628_204617.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea.  I like it a lot.  Maybe a little heavy on the clarity/sharpening on the tracks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the rejection reason they gave?

It might look a bit oversharpened, but my guess would be how noisy the image is in the sky. But, again, when an image is rejected, they give a reason. If you tell us what it is, we would have a better guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason was mentioned here in German:

"Ein zu hoher Anteil an Artefakten/Rauschen kann durch zu wenig Licht, ungeeignete Kameraeinstellungen, starke Komprimierung und übermäßige Nachbearbeitung entstehen."

Too high portion of artefacts / noise, maybe because of too less light, inappropriate camera setting, high compression and inappropriate post-processing.

However, I didn't applied a post-processing, only used the advanced night modus of my smartphone. Maybe already too fancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I suspected; it's the noise. Try shooting with a lower ISO.

You might be able to rescue this image by using some denoising tools on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Szalam, really appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem!

Don't forget to come back to the forum and mark the posts that were helpful and use the green star Correct Answer button on the post that solved the problem for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines