Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected images due to technical issues

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everybody.

I have uploaded three images and they were rejected due to technical issues. I can't find what's wrong with them. Can anyone help me, please?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Tp8AZl9k1RFz0hpwUlpaYASEiM5QJ0qc?usp=sharing

Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_0411 has a bit of noise in the airplane when viewed at 100%, and the airplane could also use some sharpening.

IMG_0424 has noise and chromatic aberration visible when zoomed in.  The chromatic aberration was most noticable around the top of the buildings, and I noticed noise in the windows in particular.

IMG_9098 has quite a bit of noise in the sky and not a lot of detail in the buildings.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

-George Folster

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The airplane photo has along with other noise, color noise (purple tint) in the sky. The plane is located on the wrong side of the photo. It should be flying into the photo. The plane logo on the rudder must be removed.

The second photo also has some color noise. The buildings need to be straightened. The sign is badly cropped. The overall photo is underexposed in the shadows.

The third photo also is underexposed. This is causing chromatic aberation around the buildings. The sky is also noisy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines