• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected photos

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me figure out why my photos have been rejected. Im new here and I wanted to experiment to see how the process works. It would be great if anyone can tell me how to fix them or if they are unfixable. Thanks alot 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

1) uneven lighting with bright highlights and overly dark shadows; the composition is also lacking with out-of-focus sticks in front of the bloom

2)  Nothing is in sharp focus, there is some digital noise, and the crop could have been tighter to eliminate some of the messy background

3) Poor focus, blown highlights, verticals need to be vertical, the street light jutting on the left side is distracting. All of the logos and signs would need to be removed in order to avoid an IP violation.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) uneven lighting with bright highlights and overly dark shadows; the composition is also lacking with out-of-focus sticks in front of the bloom

2)  Nothing is in sharp focus, there is some digital noise, and the crop could have been tighter to eliminate some of the messy background

3) Poor focus, blown highlights, verticals need to be vertical, the street light jutting on the left side is distracting. All of the logos and signs would need to be removed in order to avoid an IP violation.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply. Do you have any suggestions on how I am able to fix the photos, or are they unfixable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bad focus and compositional errors can only be corrected by reshooting. Adobe stock databases already include many millions of flower images, and in order for yours to be accepted or ever sold, they would need to be technically perfect and unique. Nevertheless, shooting flowers is a good way to practice your photography and editing skills.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines