• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected photos

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to upload these images and both were rejected due to QUALITY PROBLEMS. Any advice on what exactly it could be?

DSC06292.jpg

DSC05552.jpg

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

The first one is underexposed and has a focus issue. The only thing in focus is the subject's shoulder. The second one has a leaning horizon, white balance is too blue and there is noticeable noise. You would need to include a model release for this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first one is underexposed and has a focus issue. The only thing in focus is the subject's shoulder. The second one has a leaning horizon, white balance is too blue and there is noticeable noise. You would need to include a model release for this one.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also an IP release for the boat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with @Jill_C on both.  The only thing I'll add is the composition of the second photo could use some rearranging.  The boat is half in/half out, and I would either center the dock or skew it further to the side.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @arianyemperatriz ,

Both photos are not completely in sharp focus, and with chromatic and luminance noise. The second photo also has a white balance issue.

Chromatic noise visible in the hair.

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1674003257229.png

Color fringing visible around the the edge of the leaves. I'ts also present around the model. It also appears there was a camera shake.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1674003077823.png

You will learn more from Creating Better Photos for Adobe Stock and these additional tip that helps you to identify potential issues with your photos that will cause refusal.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines