• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected photos

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy guys! I would like to know what's wrong with my photo. Why has been rejected? This is a drone photo at 48mpx resolution. Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have been given a reason why it was rejected. Please tell us, so we can suggest what about the photo was a problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The reason is TECHNICAL ISSUES 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

From looking at your file that you linked, it seems to me rather pixelated. As this is from a drone camera, despite the marketing behind it, when enlarged it does show signs of pixelation. I can't see any other issues although there may be.

If you clarify what the rejection reason was, it can make it easier to determine the issue. But, I think it may have to do with the artifacts rejection reason. 

20200321-DJI_0717artifacts.jpg

This is at 102%.

As this is for Adobe Stock and commercial usage, the quality has to be good as this could be used for printing to a large size. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see...the rejection reason is TECHNICAL ISSUES. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines