• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected photos

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so these 4 photos where rejected due to technical issues. I'm not sure as to what the technical issues where when it comes to these photos. Can someone please help me understand? I'm pretty new to all of this. Thank you in advance.8E0A44D4-3CFD-4DB8-BF31-25E563F10DB0.jpegCE195597-4561-44EC-B1D0-84702C991E5C.jpegBF01625C-3DFA-4504-9A7D-0ED82BFDCB24.jpeg1E77D947-7627-4BBA-B723-70F5D3E1BC8E.jpeg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Talorsphoto,

The first image is too dark and do not have enough contrast. It is better to allow your photos to remain in color, as the customer can opt to make the change to black and white. Remaining in color will give your image a better chance of multiple sales.

The second image has tow major issues. One is composition. I am not able to identify the subject. The other is it also is too dark.

The link fence in the third photo is a problem. It is out of focus. It is either you shoot for it to be in focus and allow depth of field to take care of the background, or you shoot through the space.

The fourth photo has a white balance problem. It is too blue, and also the composition is not good. I cannot identify the subject, or what the photo is about. Your photos should tell a story.

The following links will help you to understand what is required

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

I hope this helps

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines