Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejected Photos

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am pretty new to the stockpicture community and I had a few of my Images rejected and I am not sure why. Can anyone help? Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

You have colour balance problems, focus and composition in all of the photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first photo is not horizontal. The flower pot tips downward. The brown stripe on the table is not recognizable and the white dot on the left should be removed. Also the flower pot should have been in focus or further away from the subject. The coffe should have been sharper.

The second photo is not sharp and has a noisy sky.

The fourth is not sharp.

The last photo should have had more of the foreground in focus. There is chromatic aberation on the mountain/sky border. The sky has artifacts, noise and too much vibrance (blue). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock looks for highest visual and technical quality. See links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have colour balance problems, focus and composition in all of the photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are really nice... yea I''m not sure why they got rejected as I think they are lovely photos...  unique coffee design on top too..  Lately a TON of photos are getting rejected.. perhaps it's a "by the book" moderator that doesn't realize these shots will sell...  hard to say... you do fantastic work though so don't let this discourage you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@romancephotos ,

pictures get refused for reason, most of the time.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I bet 85-90% of image rejections are purely for technical reasons.  I'm guessing it's that high because so many different things can go wrong, anywhere from light & equipment to pre- and post-production.  Whoever said 'photography is simple' was lying.  To do it well requires great skill and attention to details.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines