• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected scan of stereocard - any advice please

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello – just had this one rejected for technical reasons.

I was wondering if anyone could help identify the problem and let me know if it’s the sort of thing that I could fix in post.

They are two scans of a tinted stereo-card from around 1870. The top is an ordinary scan the 2nd is a transparency scan.

The original image is printed on translucent paper and painted on the back so the colours are only visible when the card is back-lit. To bring this out I scanned it as a ‘positive colour transparency’. I don’t know if that’s the right method for this sort of image, it’s my first attempt using the transparency setting.  Any advice would be appreciated – even if it’s only ‘give up, cause it’s not gonna work’.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any advice would be appreciated – even if it’s only ‘give up, cause it’s not gonna work’.

By @Keyser Susie

I really fear that this won't be accepted in stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that's useful to know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines