• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected Submission

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've got a few pics rejected by technical problem, but I have no idea why. Can someone point it out for me?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are blown-out highlights, some have blurry areas, some are underexposed or have too little contrast

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

B&W pics don't do so well - best to leave in colour. For the others, 9jpeg - out of focus and the highlights are blown out; 2jpeg,  the sun is blown out - no detail and composition isn't very good; 4jpeg, white balance is wrong, the composition isn't good and the foreground is too dark; 10jpeg, focus also isn't good; 7jpeg, lacking contrast and vibrance, composition - what are you trying to show? There isn't anything here.

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

It might help. 😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Stock customers expect highest visual and technical quality for print & digital ad campagins. See links below. 

Put yourself in the customer's shoes.  Ask yourself 1) "Would I buy this image?"  And 2) "What would I you use it for?"

If the answer to either question is "I don't know" then it's probably not suitable for Adobe Stock.

Better luck with your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines