• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected the entire batch of photos (40 photos) for technical reasons

Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently this is some kind of mistake on the part of the inspector (robot?). Is it possible to re-upload the same photos, with minor changes? (for example, resizing photos) Or it can lead to account blocking?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never heard of any such mistake from the human inspectors. Perhaps you have a similar technical fault across all of the photos. For example, though I'm sure you wouldn't do such a thing, you had a signature on all photos - that's the sort of thing. Perhaps you can share 1-3 ORIGINAL photos, AS SUBMITTED, and the experts here can offer their suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that for almost any photo you can find flaws in noise and sharpness, but similar photos were well received a week ago, and now suddenly a hard refusal. It's as if something has changed in the internal rules of Adobe. I've never had such a thing that the whole butch was refused.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to Ralph's comments, the verticals should be straightened in the first image, and the white patches of snow in the second 8mage appear to be blown out.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@edn1232796 , nice photo cpompositions. I like both of them. However, they are not without faults.

Photo 1: Not properly focused. It needs more depth. The birds need to be removed. If you look at the photo at 400%, you can see the white halo between the wall and the sky.

Photo 2: I feel it is too soft and does not have enough contrast. Also should be a little sharper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines