• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected vector

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me the possible reasons for the deviation of the vector?

Red sun with a silhouette of a mountain and the inscription Olympiad, which never happened.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GAlexS, 

That is a beautiful vector art. From where I sit I am unable to say what the problem is. That is because most of the times the rejection reason may be a technical issue such as open path, or failure to organize and label layers. Therefore, what I'll do is to give you a link that will give you an overview of what you need to check for. You can read through and compare with you work in illustrator.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements.html

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't use trademarks in your designs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see where "Olympic" is trademarked, not "Olympics". I also see where it says that trademark words can be used in a factual way. My suggestion is, if the asset was not rejected for copyright infringement to do the other corrections and allow the moderator(s) to make the decision.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trade marking earns "Intellectual violation" rejection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There may be other problems, but the trademark issue is very clear. All "Olympic" themed items in Stock that I found are under the Editoial category. You can no more make a graphic and sell it commercially saying "Olympics" than you could make one saying "Mercedes" or "Coca-Cola".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a strange question originally... we are being asked for possible reasons, but if the image was rejected, then a reason was given. This leaves us to guess... so, GAlexS, if your design was already rejected, please tell us the reason. It will save time for you and us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VECTOR IMAGE DOES NOT MEET REQUIREMENTS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that update. 

Please go to the "Not accepted" page on your contributor account. Highlight the affected vector. Copy the entire rejection reason, the entire information and post it here please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NON-COMPLIANT VECTOR
Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your vector. Unfortunately, we found that it doesn't meet our needs.

To learn more about the type of content we're looking for, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

You might also find the Critique forum to be a helpful resource. You're welcome to post your image there for constructive feedback from a group of your peers. Here's the link: https://forums.adobe.com/community/stock/contributor/critiqueБезымянный.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GAlexS,

How many times was this vector rejected?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just one time. I did not send any more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Non compiant means this:

QUOTE:

Non-compliant file

This reason means that your content doesn’t comply with our Contributor Agreement. Content may be non-compliant due to watermarks, inappropriate or irrelevant keywords or image titles, or questionable, or defamatory content. Your file is also rejected as non-compliant if you receive a reminder to submit a model or property release, or resolve a problem with a release, and you resubmit the file without addressing the issue.

UNQUOTE

I would look into either into property realease issue or keywords/image titles.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe because of the name they didn't accept ...
(name: Red sun with a silhouette of a mountain and the inscription Olympiad, which never happened)

(words: flag, card, cover, poster, banner, fans, green, gray, yellow, blue, never, inscription, letters, text, words, lettering, olympiad, 2020, peak, rock, mountain, contour, silhouette, sun, red, template, creative, isolated, shape, abstract, logo, background, modern, graphic, concept, design, element, symbol, sign, vector, icon).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally you get a more specific rejection first, then if you re-upload without correcting the reason, then you get a non-compliant. All mentioned by Abambo have their own specific rejection reason. The name, the artwork, and use of Olympics, would come under IP. Keywording has its own rejection reason. I find this odd, and was the reason I asked if there was another rejection of this image.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi GAlexS,

Sorry we are missing the point. We are focusing on the wrong word/phrase. This was rejected because the moderators believe that it will not sell at Adobe, not that there is a problem with your image. The key phrase we should be focusing on is "it doesn't meet our needs".

That means you will need to submit another totally different design of art that is likely to be selling multiple times, and be in a higher demand than this one.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines