Copied

Why? Thanks for your suggestions!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe TOLD you why. What did Adobe say? Don't make us guess, it would be wasting your valuable time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe suggests asking you! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Adobe gave you a rejection reason: Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock. That reason is important for us so that we do not have to guess.

If I'll have to guess: Technical issues.

I would say the image is underexposed, may have a wrong white balance and especially important, it has a cluttered foreground, which makes your main subject less appealing.

If you compare your picture to the thousands of entries of a similar subject, you will find probably your picture relatively weak... But as I said, this is only guesswork.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe DID give you a reason, please repeat what they said. Again, don't make us guess! We are not Adobe staff and can't look at your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question ... Adobe told me that my photo was rejected for "technical reasons". Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Giovanni5E9C , for one you need to sharpen the photo, darken your highlights and lighten up the shadows.

Like this:

TEST-2-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your suggestion, but since I am a frequenter of the woods and I have my own vision of nature, I consider your modification "unnatural" ... your intervention takes away a certain poetry from the original image. Of course that's my opinion! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your opinion is a good one. However, if you want to produce commercial photography, it has to match the client's wishes, not your own...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a great talent not to answer the questions that you get asked. Of course, that's my opinion. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, but I'm a beginner in this forum! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, but I'm a beginner in this forum! 🙂

By @Giovanni5E9C

I'm sometimes overly sarcastic, when we ask twice or more the same question and get not the adequate response... It's not a big deal, it was just in my fingertips... 😄 . As we do not have insight into your account, we need to have at least the little indication that Adobe gave you because there may be several reasons fitting:

• commercial appeal
  • technical issues
  • similar already submitted
  • non-compliant
  • and IP (not with a bunch of mushrooms, probably... except if the keywords are spiked with trade names 🙂 )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Giovanni5E9C ,

These are nice mushrooms. However the bushes hide their beauty. Therefore I agree with @Abambo, the foreground is too cluttered. Also the picture has excess noise/grains.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1629319386874.png

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines