• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My 2 photos are rejected  Because quality of issues why?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Hello,

Overall quality isn't good. The flower photo is dark and not in sharp focus, and in the other one, composition, you have a white blob from the sun, perspective problems, and the photo won't enlarge well, which is the case in stock photography - customers might want certain parts of a photo - and also an important consideration is the commercial use of the photo; it is important to know how the image can be used. I don't see much commercial use with both these pictures.

Have a read of this

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Both look like unedited mobile phone snaps. As Ricky mentioned you have exposure and focus issues. Composition is a problem also. In the first, the flower is hidden among the foliage and much too small in the frame; in the second the blob of sunlight and leaning pole make it difficult to know what the point of this image is.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

The image of the flower is very blurred underexposed and merges with the background of the image. Sorry, but I believe this image may not be used for commercial purposes. I suggest you see on the site the kind of flower photos that are accepted

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Overall quality isn't good. The flower photo is dark and not in sharp focus, and in the other one, composition, you have a white blob from the sun, perspective problems, and the photo won't enlarge well, which is the case in stock photography - customers might want certain parts of a photo - and also an important consideration is the commercial use of the photo; it is important to know how the image can be used. I don't see much commercial use with both these pictures.

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both look like unedited mobile phone snaps. As Ricky mentioned you have exposure and focus issues. Composition is a problem also. In the first, the flower is hidden among the foliage and much too small in the frame; in the second the blob of sunlight and leaning pole make it difficult to know what the point of this image is.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image of the flower is very blurred underexposed and merges with the background of the image. Sorry, but I believe this image may not be used for commercial purposes. I suggest you see on the site the kind of flower photos that are accepted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The photo of the sun also lacks sharpness. Think about the composition of your images. Buyers are looking for clear and readable photos so that they can work on them as they wish. More or less artistic "effects" don't have much luck on Stock. There are other sites that can accept this kind of image. But think that the quality requested in all serious sites must be irreproachable. Sharpness, exposure, white balance, composition. Courage !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines