• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected ?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't for the life of me determine why Adobe is rejecting my images - 5387 x 5464 300dpi image is sharp as a tack and from my R5 Canon - ANY IDEAS? BTW I have tried several different changes from the save mode in Lightroom for higher resolution and lower resolution - changed different images with all different settings - followed the recommodations for proper setting but still rejected - something else must be going on. Thank you 🙂

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

What about noise?

Abambo_0-1670538254384.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about noise?

Abambo_0-1670538254384.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should my image be void of my logo/watermark? Could that be why it is getting rejected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should my image be void of my logo/watermark? Could that be why it is getting rejected?

By @Lawrence27496345dxk3

Your logo/watermark is an absolute no-go!

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By @Lawrence27496345dxk3

Your logos and watermarks are "Non-compliant Image" refusals. Logos in images (like a carmaker's logo, a cloth maker's logo) are getting refused as "Intellectual Property Refusal".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mentioned "noise" Are you referring to the noise from a 500% enlargement? I would have to believe that any image enlarged that much would show noise... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is substantial noise even at 100%, and I believe you should also remove the watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply - I'll give it a try...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mentioned "noise" Are you referring to the noise from a 500% enlargement? I would have to believe that any image enlarged that much would show noise... 

By @Lawrence27496345dxk3

My screenshot is at 100% or 200%. I sometimes go to 300%, but that is only to confirm what I see at 200% and sense at 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I highly recommend a careful read of the submission guidelines, especially the DOs & DON'Ts.  Stock photos must not contain watermarks or signatures.

Better luck with your next submission. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The inclusion of your watermark is the obvious reason. I didn't zoom in and inspect it any further. It's a beautiful bird !

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would assume its the Noise and the Watermark. Please take a look at the links that are provided and also take a look at other pictures. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the actual reason? Non-compliance? If so, then absolutely, do not include the watermark!!

Perhaps you could try some noise reduction in the background via masking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very noisy, the eye is not sharp and the logo signature is not allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines