• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection Critique

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I apologize for attaching instead of inserting.  I would rather you see the full file rather than a compressed version of it.  I appreciate your feedback!

-Robert

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Photo 1: underexposed shadows, fringing along tjhe roof, several sensor spots, vingetting, out of focus and poorly cropped.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Btw, rejection was technical issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo 1: underexposed shadows, fringing along tjhe roof, several sensor spots, vingetting, out of focus and poorly cropped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#2 seems to be not focused sharply enough when I examine it at >100%. Also the square, non-standard image format may be an issue, though I'm not certain of that

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Someone probably owns that property.  To sell the image commercially, you will likely need a signed property release from the property owner.

As to the technical issues, the use of fancy camera effects is not allowed in Stock photography.   Read your Stock Contributer User Guide for more details.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects.

Better luck with your next submission. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines