• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection for similar image makes no sense in this case

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a "similar image rejection" for only one of my series of 50 watercolor maps of all 50 individual U.S. states. None of the other states uploaded thus far have been rejected for this reason. So far 11 of the 50 states have been approved and are in my portfolio. I thought perhaps the reviewer didn't realize it was a different state for some reason, so I uploaded it again and again received a "similar image rejection." So am I destined to have 49 of the 50 states in my collection (lots of work for nothing painting up CT for sale)? Or is there another path forward to overcome what I believe to be an error rejection on the part of the reviewers? I did a search for "similar files" and found nothing like what I am uploading, so I am really confused about this how this rejection applies to my file. Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

I have put the file online.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be looking close to one or more of the other states you uploaded and the moderator did not realized it was different. MatHayward​ might be better able to assist.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the image number?

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi juliar

Did you get your state rejection upload issue resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I don't understand the process here so I have no idea how to resolve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have put the file online.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wonderful, thank you so much! So is there something I should do differently when I continue the series to be sure this doesn't happen again? Also is posting in this forum the best way to handle it if this does happen again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines