• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection for technical reasons landscape photo

Contributor ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings to all. The uploaded photo was rejected for technical reasons. I tried to take into account past comments on my posts and aligned the histogram, shadows and highlights as much as possible. What else have I not learned? Thanks to everyone who answers.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Abambo_0-1643253318166.png

Chromatic aberration should always be corrected, and Lightroom (Classic) is doing a good job in this. I suppose that all raw developing programs have no big trouble correcting that. You can add clarity and texture to improve the micro contrast.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To me, everything seemed to have a bit of a soft focus to it.  Perhaps it was a bit of wind motion on the tree leaves?  Or maybe overuse of noise reduction.  The only other comment I would make is that the white balance seems too yellow to me.  If you shot in raw, I think both of these things are correctable.

On a side note, that looks like a lovely location.

-Rob

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. There was no wind. Yes, I used the chromatic aberration removal that comes with the Сamera RAW. And it really made the picture a little softer and unsharp. I'll try to apply a corrective filter against aberrations selectively. Thanks for the advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also looks oversaturated. I've never seen the chromatic aberration removal tool in Camera Raw making an image soft.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer. When I compared the pictures on and off, in my opinion there is a difference, something like a micro-contrast is lost. Here is a photo without a filter. Also, do you think the chromatic aberrations in this image are significant and should be corrected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo_0-1643253318166.png

Chromatic aberration should always be corrected, and Lightroom (Classic) is doing a good job in this. I suppose that all raw developing programs have no big trouble correcting that. You can add clarity and texture to improve the micro contrast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the ancwer and advice. I'll do as you say and will add the clarity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quizas si hubieses usado un filtro polarizador, ese verde  pareceria mas natural y enfocado

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to really blow it up to see. At 500% (I know) you can see fringing around the tree branches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone for the replies and advice. After editing the photo in accordance with the advice under the post, the photo was accepted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Congratulations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines