Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection for Technical Reasons

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

this was my first upload and I was super-excited to have some images accepted. This one didn't make it and I'd love to get some feedback as to why that happened - I'm keen to learn and avoid at least rookie mistakes!

Thanks in advance,

Henry

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Hi @Henry5C12 ,

If you zoom in on your photo at between 100 and 200% you will observe that there are blue color fringing around the edges of the twigs and branches of the taller trees. It is a bit noisy and probably too saturated.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, actualy I think the image is pretty much okay. It could be a little sharper and a little less noisy in the sky. The sky is also a little to vibrant. There is also a small blue spot to the right of the latern that should be removed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Henry5C12 ,

If you zoom in on your photo at between 100 and 200% you will observe that there are blue color fringing around the edges of the twigs and branches of the taller trees. It is a bit noisy and probably too saturated.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, thanks guys for the input. I'm trying to "feel for" the limits of what's acceptable - I thought this photo was a bit different and wanted to submit it, but there was originally a phone line pole with hanging lines beneath and touching the right cross-beam on the lamp which was very tricky to remove in Photoshop - that left the blue fringing and smudging.

Ah well, just need to take better pictures! 

Thanks again..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines