• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection of a seemingly good photo.

New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My construction photo seemed to have the qualities that would allow it to be accepted. Composition, focus, exposure...and an eye-catching compositoion of the workers. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first image has leaning verticals, the focus is not sharp and there is chromatic aberration throughout. You also would have to edit out all the instances of the Tyvek logo, or get a property release from the company, in order to avoid an IP rejection. I do like the concept, though, of all the workers lined up one above the other on the scaffolding.

The second image appears to be just a vertical crop of the same file, so has the same errors.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BTW: I suppose you have model releases for the workers, because in a perfect image, they would be recognizable. 

IMHO, looking on my iPad, I would guess, that there is, in addition to what @Jill_C says, also an exposure problem. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines