Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection of my files . AI

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,
I have been rejected on several occasions by files such as the ones you find here: For Intellectual Property Rights, but I still cannot identify where I am failing? ...   

Can you help me please?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

I really did not know that you have to send a signed statement to each one. How is this done and where is it sent?

========

See this link for more details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/stock/contributor/help/upload-a-model-or-property-release.ug.html

Have you looked at vector artwork submitted by other Stock Contributors?  Artwork is artwork.  Descriptions go into a separate field.

https://stock.adobe.com/collections/7L0L1nwenoZkKEnREsLM5asHihFL8tM6?asset_id=355900629

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. youtube is a trademark. Can't see what other trademarks you need releases for. 
2. If you remove trademarks, you need a release from the artist who created this work. Even if that is yourself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you submit a signed release for each one?

Adobe Stock doesn't know who created the artwork. You have to tell them it's your original art by signing a release for it.

If it's NOT your original artwork, you can't sell it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your answer Nancy,
The work I want to publish is my own. I really did not know that you have to send a signed statement to each one. How is this done and where is it sent?

On the other hand, I already know that I should not include brands like YouTube, Instagra or Facebook, but if you look at my work, you will see that in the text styles I do not use any trademarks, so I do not understand the rejections.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the word Youtube in the screen shot you posted. In two images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is correct, however in this case I refer to these images that I attach. They are text style and I do not use trademarks here.

What can happen?

Thanks, 1 RECHAZO.jpg2 RECHAZO.jpg3 RECHAZO.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really did not know that you have to send a signed statement to each one. How is this done and where is it sent?

========

See this link for more details.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/stock/contributor/help/upload-a-model-or-p...

Have you looked at vector artwork submitted by other Stock Contributors?  Artwork is artwork.  Descriptions go into a separate field.

https://stock.adobe.com/collections/7L0L1nwenoZkKEnREsLM5asHihFL8tM6?asset_id=355900629

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot,

Fortunately with the information you have given me, now I have been able to solve my problem about rejections and now I have published.

Thank you all for your responses and help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines