Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection of Original Images Due to Alleged Similarity

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I submitted original and completely different images from all the ones in my account for approval. I was informed that they were rejected because "SIMILAR IMAGES ALREADY SUBMITTED".

I don't have anything similar, so I don't agree with this assessment.

For example, 576369876, 576369782, 576369638, 576369490, 576369261.

Could you please clarify?

Is there any opportunity to be reevaluated?

Thank you very much in advance for your attention

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot help you here. We have no access to your account. We are also only contributors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As @RALPH_L  indicated we can't look into your account to look at rejected images. Some of us think that the Moderators sometimes use this reason to reject images for which many similars in the database already exist, not just those in your portfolio.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't look at your images, because they weren't accepted. But I suspect that, as well as a manual process there is an automatic process looking at the entire image library - because Adobe don't need many similar shots. If your images are AI generated, this becomes even more likely - because you may find the AI's inspiration and guidance was the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar images is also often used for pictures that are similar to other ones, like a red rose, submitted millions of times. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines