Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejection of photos

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whaat is problem with this photo?
you could give reasons for rejecting in my profile... specific reasons and not general

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Adobe stock is not a photo school to inexperienced photographers. If you participate in stock you need to send in perfect or near to perfect assets. Adobe pays moderators for doing the vetting, and they are excellent at it, but they have very little time to spend on each asset. So, refusal is at the first defect they see and that will be the reason you get. If you want to know what is wrong with your pictures, you can post them here and we (contributors) will analyse them and give hints on what

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would take Adobe longer. They aim to process pictures as quickly as possible, accepting world-class commercial photography and quickly rejecting the work of people not yet experienced enough. I believe this is partly to discourage entry except from experienced commercial photographers, as well as to reduce costs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock is not a photo school to inexperienced photographers. If you participate in stock you need to send in perfect or near to perfect assets. Adobe pays moderators for doing the vetting, and they are excellent at it, but they have very little time to spend on each asset. So, refusal is at the first defect they see and that will be the reason you get. If you want to know what is wrong with your pictures, you can post them here and we (contributors) will analyse them and give hints on what may be wrong. However, if you post more than 3 pictures in a row, don't expect to get an answer for all of your pictures.

I've looked into 9872 and in addition to some colour grading that could be used to enhance the usability of the picture, you have a fundamental problem with that one that you need to catch before submitting:

Abambo_0-1620143403079.png

Looking at 200% into your image, you see that you have a kind of ghost image. I also do not find a focus point where I could say that's where the focus system was aimed at. And finally, I saw a kind of dust/droplet on the picture, probably coming from the lens or bad editing:

Abambo_1-1620143666413.png

Your pictures are nice when looked at them in small on the screen, but you really need to be critical on the quality and examine your pictures at 100% and 200% or sometimes even more.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. You explained a lot to me. Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Marcin5CA5 ,

The first file is under exposed and over saturated. The sun is still visible, you should not be having a black beach. The third has a white balance issue and is also under exposed. 

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines