• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection status VETOR NÃO CONFORME

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. I receive VETOR NÃO CONFORME status in one vector. Can you tell me why?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Engaged , Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Just my opinion but I would look at an actual beer bottle for inspiration. Not copy it exactly but see how an actual beer bottle should be and then go from there. I think your design needs a bit more work. Its not quite there. As we say in the industry, "its half baked"

But then I really don't no the details of your rejection. So I may be wrong.

I hope that helps. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Get rid of the border and resubmit. I wouldn't even care about a background, if that is not an important part of the design. 

To counter @Test Screen Name, build a collection of elements, using the same style. People will need probably different items in the same style, before they can use your assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just my opinion but I would look at an actual beer bottle for inspiration. Not copy it exactly but see how an actual beer bottle should be and then go from there. I think your design needs a bit more work. Its not quite there. As we say in the industry, "its half baked"

But then I really don't no the details of your rejection. So I may be wrong.

I hope that helps. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not look like world class commercial art. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Get rid of the border and resubmit. I wouldn't even care about a background, if that is not an important part of the design. 

To counter @Test Screen Name, build a collection of elements, using the same style. People will need probably different items in the same style, before they can use your assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines